Crispy and very Delicious snack that represents the traditional flavor of Pakistan. Sindhi Masala Kachori Papad is used as both starters and side dish to add the extra pinch of taste and flavor to the meal.
Mung Dal, Mash Dal, Black Pepper, Cumin Seeds, Asafoetida, Sodium Bicarbonate (E-500), Vegetable Oil & Iodized Salt.
- Heat the oil to around 180°C – 200°C.
- Fry the Mash Dal Papad in oil for approx 10-15 seconds until get fried appropriately. Take it out.
- Lightly brush both sides of papad with water or vegetable oil
- Place papad in microwave and heat for approximately 60 to 90 seconds.
- Using tongs, individually roast papad over flame, quickly flipping and moving papad as necessary for even cooking.
Made in a facility that processes peanuts, Tree nuts, soy milk, wheat & sesame.
Net Weight: 200gm